Regional Conference 2011, December 6 - 9, Egypt
The 2nd EMPHNET- 5th TEPHINET Scientific Regional Conference will be held in Egypt, Sharm Al Sheikh from 6th to 9th of December, 2011. It will include 80-100 participants from the field of epidemiology and public health.
Late-breaking abstract submissions are now closed.
The general goals & objectives of the conference are as follow:
- To exchange experiences between FETPs residents, graduates and experts in the region.
- To enhance the capacity of FETPs in the region, and follow up the development of the newly established FETPs.
- To develop and support more training courses and workshops for FETPs residents and graduates in the field of epidemiology and public health.
There will be preconference workshops about various topics in addition to the topics that will be discussed during the conference using oral and poster presentations. Topics of the conference:
- Communicable diseases.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Outbreak investigations.
- Surveillance systems.
- Women and child health.
- Zoonotic diseases.
- Public health emergencies and responses.
Participants can register by clicking the "Register" link in the menu on this page.
Once you have attended the conference, please complete the evaluation form by clicking here.